1. Insulating gloves for live working: they must have good electrical insulation characteristics.
2. Acid and alkali resistant gloves: they must be air tight. Under specific pressure, air leakage is not allowed. They are divided into rubber acid-base resistant gloves, latex acid-base resistant gloves, plastic acid-base resistant gloves, and immersion plastic acid-base resistant gloves.
3. Oil resistant gloves: made of nitrile rubber, chloroprene or polyurethane.
4. Welder's gloves: personal protective equipment used to protect hands from high temperature, molten metal and spark during welding. It is made of cattle and pig hide leather or two-layer leather
5. anti vibration gloves: the structure is mainly in the palm of the hand to add a certain thickness of foam plastic, latex and air interlayer to absorb vibration.
6. Fire resistant and flame-retardant gloves: generally made of flame-retardant canvas or other fire-resistant and flame-retardant fabrics